The profession of warehouse logistics specialist is a commercial apprenticeship. Warehouse logistics specialists manage the warehouse and act as an interface between material procurement and production, production and sales, and sales and customer.
Your activities include the planning of logistics processes and computer-aided warehouse management. Trained warehouse logistics specialists have the opportunity to obtain higher commercial qualifications, such as a university degree, by attending secondary technical colleges, becoming e.g. a business economist for logistics or master/ Warehousing for stock management
We offer a practical vocational training in a motivated environment characterized by diversity, and provide the best foundation for a successful education.
If you have a friendly demeanor, are responsible and reliable, show commitment, and enjoy working with colleagues, we would really like to hear from you!
Start of training: August 1 each year
Duration of training: 3 years
What we offer you
- An apprenticeship in an aspiring and innovative company
- Team involvement from day one
- Varied activities
- Individual support and regular doctrinal talks
- A dynamic and collegial working environment
- Good chances of a permanent position after successful training
What we expect from you
- Good junior high school diploma ("Realschulabschluss")
- Independent work
- EDP and PC skills
- Communication skills and team skills
- Motivation letter
- The last two certificates
- Intership certificates