The use of our mechatronics technicians takes place in the production area. These include the installation, assembly and maintenance of mechanical and electronic systems in functional combination with each other.
Your activities would include the assembly and testing of the functions of controls in automated production machines as well as the search for faults and faults and their removal.
We offer a practical vocational training in a motivated environment characterized by diversity and provide the best foundation for a successful education.
If you have a friendly demeanor, are responsible and reliable, show commitment, and enjoy working with colleagues, we would like to hear from you.
Start of training: August 1 each year
Duration of Training: 3,5 years
What we offer you
- An apprenticeship in an aspiring and innovative company
- Team involvement from day one
- Varied activities
- Individual support and regular doctrinal talks
- A dynamic work environment
- Good chances of a permanent position after successful training
What we expect from you
- Good junior high school diploma ("Realschulabschluss")
- Independt work
- Interest in technical processes and procedures
- Communication skills and team skills
- Motivation letter
- The last two certificates
- Intership certificates