As in all commercial occupations, industrial clerks also need computational certainty and a good understanding of the language. Your activities include, but are not limited to, selling the company's products, providing advice, and engaging with customers.
Also the handling of business topics in the enterprise, for example in the area of accounting, personnel administration, order processing or logistics belong to it. Trained industrial clerks have the opportunity, by visiting secondary technical schools to obtain higher commercial qualifications by e.g. becoming an industrial specialist or business economist.
We offer you a practically oriented vocational training in a motivated environment characterized by diversity and provide the best basis for a successful qualification. If you have a friendly and confident manner in dealing with people, are responsible and reliable, show commitment and enjoy having contacts with customers and colleagues, we would like to hear from you!
Start of Training: August 1 each year
Duration of Training: 3 years
What we offer you
- An apprenticeship in an aspiring and innovative company
- Team involvement from day one
- Varied activities
- Individual support and regular doctrinal talks
- A dynamic work environment
- Good chances of a permanent position after successful training
What we expect from you
- Good junior high ("Realschulabschluss") or high school diploma ("Abitur")
- Very good German language skills
- Independent and thorougly work
- An interest in economic thinking and action
- Communication and team skills
- Motivation letter
- The last two certificates
- Intership certificates