Media technologists (flexo printing/reverse printing) process print data and control and monitor the printing process for the production of our films and self-adhesive tapes.
Before printing, they analyze the technical feasibility of the order, plan the process and control the print data. This is followed by the automated printing process that the media technologist prepares, carries out and monitors on the machine. Further processing such as coating and trimming of adhesive tapes are also included in LOGO tape.
We offer a practical vocational training in a motivated environment characterized by diversity and the best basis for a successful education. If you have a friendly demeanor, are responsible and reliable, show commitment, and enjoy working with colleagues, we would like to hear from you!
Start of training: August 1 each year
Duration of training: 3 years
What we offer you
- An apprenticeship in an aspiring and innovative company
- Team involvement from day one
- Varied activities
- Individual support and regular doctrinal talks
- A dynamic and collegial working environment
- Good chances of a permanent position after successful training
What we expect from you
- Good junior high school diploma ("Realschulabschluss")
- Colour safety
- Independent work
- Interest in technology
- Communication and team skills
- Motivation letter
- The last two certificates
- Intership certificates